Skip to Navigation
London Heathrow is the UK's largest airport and a gateway for many of our destinations worldwide.
Whether you’re looking for the best places to eat and shop or want to find out about airport facilities, we'll help you get the most out of your time at the airport.
You can find key information on arriving into London Heathrow, getting to and from the airport, as well as your journey through to boarding the aircraft on the separate pages for Terminal 3 and Terminal 5.
If you're connecting at Heathrow, you can find an overview of the process at the airport and FAQs on the flight connections page.
Which London airport and terminal?
British Airways operates from London Heathrow Terminal 3 and Terminal 5, as well as London City, London Gatwick and London Stansted airports. If you’re not sure where your flight is departing from or arriving into you can use our Which London airport and terminal tool.
Check when your flight arrives or departs.
The Heathrow experience
Heathrow airport continues to be recognised as one of the world’s leading airports, having been named “Best Airport in Western Europe” for the past five years running and “Best Airport for Shopping” for a record-breaking 10 years in a row by travellers in the Skytrax World Travel Awards. Terminal 5, home of British Airways, has been named ‘World’s Best Airport Terminal’ six times in its 11-year history.
From Parking to Porters, Personal Shopping to a guided Meet & Assist service, Heathrow airport offers a range of services to help make your journey through the airport a more relaxed one.
- If you or a family member would benefit from assistance through the airport, Heathrow’s Meet & Assist service offers a personal guide who will take you right through the airport, providing travel tips, and helping you complete procedures at security, immigration and baggage drop off and collection.
- To help both departing and arriving passengers with their luggage either to or from their chosen method of transport, Heathrow’s Porters service can be pre-booked up to 48 hours before travel.
- Whether you’re in a hurry, or just fancy being pampered, Heathrow offer a number of shopping services such as personal shopping, reserve and collect and home delivery.
- With over 100 cafes, restaurants and bars, you can choose from family-friendly options, including children’s menus and ‘kids eat free’ policies, to those catering for various dietary needs or serving meals in just 15 minutes for those in a hurry.
Find out more about Heathrow’s airport services and book
Show allHide allshowhideexpandedcollapsed
As well as the shopping and dining experience, Heathrow airport also offers a great range of facilities for connectivity, family travel and last minute travel essentials.
- Stay connected while you wait for your flight with free Wi-Fi on your personal devices, pay-as-you-go computer desks with internet access and free mobile and laptop charging stations.
- Pick up your last minute essentials with foreign exchange bureaus open from 05:30 until the last flight departs, pharmacies in all terminals and cash machines both before and after security.
- For those travelling with children, baby changing facilities are available in all terminals, with additional nursing rooms in Terminal 3. To help keep your children entertained, play areas are available in all Terminals 3 and 5 (children must be accompanied by an adult at all times).
- If you require additional support at the airport you can find wheelchair accessible toilets, induction loops and help points throughout the airport.
Help and contacts
See our FAQs and contact information for any questions about your journey.Help and contacts
Everything about flight connections with British Airways.Flight connections
If you need to stay overnight, we offer a wide range of conveniently located and easily accessible hotels.London Heathrow airport hotels